Where to get vegan Sunday roast dinners in London from 100% vegan places
- 222 Vegan Cuisine – West Kensington W14 - 222 Vegan Cuisine is a vegan restaurant in West Kensington, opened in 2004 by chef Ben Asamani, offering a buffet lunch and a la carte evening dining. Low-fat and low-salt food options, non-GM and organic where possible, all dishes are prepared to order using fresh natural ingredients, and techniques which preserve taste and nutritional value. Also known as […]
- Cafe Van Gogh – Brixton SW9 - Café Van Gogh is a non-profit cafe with a hidden courtyard serving vibrant and nutritious plant-based food. Address: 88 Brixton Road, London SW9 6BE – Café Van Gogh on Google Maps Phone: 07546966554 Website: www.cafevangogh.co.uk Instagram: @cafevangogh01 | Twitter: cafevangoghCIC | Facebook: cafevangoghbrixton
- Karamel Restaurant – Wood Green N22 - Karamel Restaurant, also known as Kabaret at Karamel, is a vegan restaurant in Wood Green, North London, with a global cuisine, also hosting live music, comedy, drama events and art exhibitions. Address: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, London N22 6UJ – Karamel on Google Maps Website: karamelrestaurant.com Twitter: kabaretkaramel | Facebook: kabaret.karamel
- Tell Your Friends – Fulham SW6 - Tell Your Friends Address: 175 New King’s Rd, Fulham, London SW6 4SW Phone: 020 7731 6404 Website: tellyourfriendsldn.com Instagram: @tyfldn | Twitter: | Facebook: tyfldn
- Vegan Express – Tooting SW16 - Vegan Express Address: 913 Garratt Lane, Tooting, London SW17 0LT Phone: n/a Website: vegan-express.co.uk Instagram: @vegan.express | Twitter: express_vegan | Facebook: www.veganexpress.co.uk
- Vegan Sunday Roast in London - Where to get vegan Sunday roast dinners in London from 100% vegan places Please note – information correct at time of publication, but please check to avoid disappointment.
Please note – information correct at time of publication, but please check to avoid disappointment.