This is our listing of 100% vegan pubs and bars in London. Some alcoholic drinks use animal products in their processing. These bars and pubs only serve vegan friendly drinks, and offer vegan food too.
- Karamel Restaurant – Wood Green N22 - Karamel Restaurant, also known as Kabaret at Karamel, is a vegan restaurant in Wood Green, North London, with a global cuisine, also hosting live music, comedy, drama events and art exhibitions. Address: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, London N22 6UJ – Karamel on Google Maps Website: karamelrestaurant.com Twitter: kabaretkaramel | Facebook: kabaret.karamel
- Love Shack – Hackney E2 - Love Shack Address: Arch 298, 299 Cambridge Heath Road E2 9HA Website: www.loveshackldn.com Instagram: @loveshack_ldn | Twitter: | Facebook: loveshackldn
- Oasi Burger – Shoreditch E1 - Oasi Burger serve their vegan burgers from the Phoenix bar in Shoreditch. Address: 138-139 Shoreditch High St, Hackney, London E1 6JE Phone: 07828 496923 Website: oasiburger.com Instagram: @oasiburger | Twitter: | Facebook: oasiburger
- The Green Vic – Hoxton EC2A - The Green Vic Address: 46 Great Eastern Street, Hoxton, EC2A 3EP Phone: 020 7729 4235 Website: betterworld.love Instagram: @thegreevic | Twitter: betterworld100 | Facebook: betterworldgroup
- The Queen’s Head – Brixton SW9 - The Queen’s Head Address: 144 Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9 9TQ Phone: 020 7737 3519 Website: queensheadbrixton.co.uk Instagram: @thequeensheadbrixton | Twitter: BrixtonQH | Facebook: brixtonqueenshed
- The Spread Eagle – Homerton E9 - The Spread Eagle vegan pub – all food and drink is vegan – serving “pub grub” such as fried “chicken” burger, mushroom “scallops”, nachos with vegan chorizo and vegan cheese and beer-battered “tofish and chip” burrito. Opened Jan 11th 2018. Address: 224 Homerton High Street, London E9 6AS – The Spread Eagle on Google Maps Phone: 020 8985 0400 […]
- Vantra Loungevity – Soho W1 - Vantra Loungevity raw & living food vegan restaurant near Leicester Square, Central London offers healthy vegan food buffet or a la carte and sugar-free raw cakes. The restaurant is also plastic-free, zero waste and mostly organic. The venue also has a performance area for talks and karaoke! Opened in this location in December 2017. Address: 5 […]
Please note – information correct at time of publication, but please check to avoid disappointment.